07 Nov Coronavirus Support Scheme – Nov 2020
Following a joint appeal for volunteers in the parish magazine the Red House trustees have now organised a scheme to support people during the coronavirus lockdown.
If anyone needs help with;
- Collecting prescriptions and medical equipment;
- Getting a Food Bank parcel; we are working with the church foodbank.
- Dog walking
- Loneliness and isolation and would appreciate some telephone contact/support
Any day between 8am and 6 pm -7 days a week
You can also use this number if;
- you want your name added to the list of volunteers or
- you wish to donate food to the foodbank